Sunday, 7 August 2011

Style Icon: Anna Piaggi


Anna Piaggi is an Italian Fashion writer and style icon. SHe has worked for the Italian Vogue and in the late 80's the avant-garde magazine Vanity.
I have only just discovered this amazing lady and I am suprised I have lived this long without picking up on her! Her style is simply breathtaking, she is daring, kooky and eccentric. Her friend, design Karl Lagerfeld said : "She dresses the way one plays a role. She's a great perfomer, but she is also the author of the play" (quote from The NY Times)

Here are some fashion items inspired by the great lady Piaggi herself!







3 comments:

  1. I loved how bag looks in the photo.I decided to chance it and I am happy that I did and got it from cwmalls.com. leather tote bags are very nice, stitched beautifully and is a good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap leather jackets woman leather jackets man leather jackets www.daashx.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi this is so nice blog, sent this post a vary fashionable. This is so awesome for me.
    Thanks.
    fashionable jewelry for women

    ReplyDelete