Sunday 25 April 2010

Kick Ass


So, I went to see Kick-Ass today. Completely belated as its been out for like months. Based on what i'd heard I'd expected a funny, feel-good, action packed movie with lots of thrills and spills. Instead of that I was faced with this crude, painfully realistic teenager, too much blood and not enough for it to be funny.






Not saying that it wasn't good, because I enjoyed it. But the twists were too painful to be funny, like the dad being burned alive pretty much, wtf? thats hardly funny, and hitgirl is truly amazing but still kinds Scary as she's like twelve. Major crush on dave though! yeh well thats unavoidable... All that action has made me want to pick up my trainers, and start kicking some ass! However I know that won't happen. We can't all be Hit-Girl but we can dream about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment