Wednesday 21 April 2010

He Wrote

Forgive me Dear, I cannot stay. He cut out my tongue, there is nothing to say.
Love me? oh no, he threw me away, he laughed at my sins, in his arms i must stay.

He wrote, I'm broke. Please send for me. I'm broken too, and spoken for. Do not, tempt me. Her skin is fun, and I'm light as the sun, so holy light shines, on the things, you have done.

So I asked him, how he became this man? How that he learned, to hold fruit in his hands? and where is the lamb, that gave you your name? He had to leave, though i begged HIM to stay.

Left you alone, when you needed the light. Fell to your knees, and you wept for your life!

If he had of stayed, you might understand. If he had of stayed, you never would've
taken my hand. He wrote, I'm alone. Please send for me. but I'm broken too, and spoken for. Do not, tempt me.

and where is the lamb, that gave you your name? He had to flee, though I begged him to stay.

Begged him to stay, in my cold wooden grip.Begged him to stay, by the light of my
ship. Me fighting him, fighting light, fighting dawn. The waves came, and stole him, and took him toward.

He wrote, I'm broke. Please send for me. but I'm broken too, and spoken for. Do not, tempt me. Forgive me, dear, I cannot stay. He cut out my tongue, there is nothing to say. Love me or not, he threw me away. He laughed at my sins, in his arms i must
stay.

We write. That's alright. I miss his smell.

and we speak, when spoken to. That suits us well. We write. and that's alright. but I miss his smell. and i speak, when spoken to, 'cause that suits me well.

That suits me well.


No comments:

Post a Comment